One thing that everyone realizes once they get to know me is that I’m a makeup addict. I love how you can transform yourself with makeup whether it be completely, naturally, for costumes or gore, or anything else for that matter! It’s an art form. I’m all about self-expression and if that’s through makeup…then so be it! Here are a few of my current and all time favorite products I have been divulging in:
- Maybelline’s the Classic Volum’ Express (blue bottle in very black)- I could go on and on about this product. This mascara does exactly what it claims: no clumps, adds length, drama, and volume. IT DOES IT ALL!
- Maybelline’s Line Stiletto eyeliner (blackest black) & Kat Von D’s Saint liner (trooper)- Whenever I’m feelin some eyeliner I’ll reach for one of these two. Both have great pigmentation and stay in place! They don’t crack either which is a plus.
- Nyx eyeshadow palette (Love in Paris)- This is great for everyday use, or for a night out! It’s matte and glittery colors make it a very versatile palette, and I would almost compare the colors/quality to Urban Decay’s Smoked palette.
- Covergirl’s Clean Invisible concealer (fair)- I use this year round, but it’s especially nice for summer when I don’t want a full face of makeup and only want to conceal here and there. It has great coverage abilities and blends nicely. Plus, this is the only concealer I’ve ever repurchased if that says anything.
- Estee Lauder’s Blush All day Natural Cheek Color (03- Rosemarble)- I never wore much blush until I started playing with this. I’ve broadened my spectrum now, but this has to be one of my favorites (plus 06-Tawny). Very very natural looking.
- Mac’s Viva Glam lipstick (Satin)- I’m not much of a lipstick girl, and when I am I usually grab a nude. That being said, this is a great color for when I want something a tad bit darker but still on the nudish side. It’s smells amazing too!
Hope this gave you some inspiration to try out some of these things!!