St. Patrick’s day is one of my favorite holidays, so of course I had to create a green and gold look! Here’s what I did:
- Prime eyelids
- Apply a green cream eyeshadow all over lid and blend out the edges into the crease
- Take a pale green color and blend throughout crease and up towards your browbone
- Deepen up the outer corner with a metallic dark green shadow
- Blend a gold and green shadow towards the middle of the eyelid next to the dark shade, but don’t pass the center
- Pack a gold pigment and blend into the gold/green mix
- Make sure to reapply the dark green shade so we don’t lose any depth, and keep blending the pale green color in the crease to keep everything blended
- Apply a pale gold color to the inner corner of the eye and blend!
- Add a green pencil liner to both the waterline and lower lashline, then apply the dark green shade to the outer corner, and the gold pigment on the inner part and blend together
- Tightline upper waterline with a black liner and apply mascara! I also added a gold/bronze mascara to my bottom lashes for the extra pop
- Apply concealer and powder as usual
- Lightly bronze temples and cheeks and leave out the blush!
- I also added a little shamrock to play it up with the cream eyeshadow & set with the dark green!
~At first I used a dark nude (Mac-Satin) but then I decided to change it to a more pink lipstick with a hint of gold (NYPM-394)
With all the luck of the Irish,