|~Skirt~|: Vintage Blue
|~Necklace~|: Abercrombie & Fitch
|~Shoes~|: Save On Shoes (outlet)
- This is a really good outfit for when you want to dress up but still be on the casual side!
|~Shirt~|: Chloe K
|~Necklace~|: Plato’s Closet
|~Shoes~|: Faded Glory
- If I’m going somewhere that I know will have their air blasting inside, but it’s also pretty hot out, I’ll opt for something like this outfit. It’s wearable with or without the sweater!
|~Sweater~|: Salvation Army
|~Shorts~|: American Eagle Outfitters
|~Necklace~|: Hot Topic
|~Shoes~|: Peng Ji
- Some days will cool down a bit, which makes for the perfect combination of a sweater and shorts! I also love these shorts because you can totally play them off as a skirt, but have the comfort of pajamas all day.
|~Top~|: Abercrombie & Fitch
|~Pants~|: Wet Seal
|~Necklace~|: Wet Seal
|~Shoes~|: Salvation Army
- Again, this is your ideal outfit for those days where its not too hot, so you can wear pants, but can also get away with a crop top.
|~Shirt~|: Forever 21
|~Necklace~|: Toledo Zoo
|~Shoes~|: Save On Shoes
- If I’m just going out to the store, or want to throw something on quickly, I’ll grab a pair of shorts and a t-shirt style shirt and out the door. Plain and simple.