So for this holiday look, I decided to go for a really classic holiday glam look, using bronze shades and a nice bold, red lip. I created a sort of halo shaped eyeshadow look, but very subtly. Let’s get into it!
- Prime the entire eyelids, all the way up to the brow bone
- Cover the eyelid area with a cream bronze shade to help the shadows stand out more
- Pack a shimmery, metallic gold shadow to the center of the eyelid
- Add a soft, taupe shade into the entire crease to act as a transition shade
- Mix a medium brown shade with a dark brown and apply to both the inner and outer corners of the eye and blend towards the middle shade
- I went back in with the first shadow to add back any color that was lost in the blending process
- I left the winged liner off of this look and just added mascara!
- I also smoked out the entire lower lash line with both the brown shades
- For the lips, line with a red liner and top that with a red lipstick and that’s it!
If you want to check out my last holiday look you can click here! I hope you all have a very merry Christmas and holiday season!
Best wishes, Courtney xx